The electric power industry and its workforce continue to evolve, but one thing remains constant – the need for knowledgeable and skilled workers. The EPCE Coalition Meeting provides utilities the opportunity to discuss, network and learn relevant ideas to support initiatives that develop, educate and train the energy industry’s workforce. We welcome you to attend the EPCE Coalition meeting.
Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) is a national industry coalition working collaboratively on workforce development solutions, translating what would be separate individual efforts into a national, industry-wide solution.
Meeting Topics Include:
- Online education and training resources to support your organization’s workforce development initiatives such as apprenticeship training, professional development, employee career progression, leadership training, and more
- Interactive, technical learning tools designed to develop a skilled and knowledgeable energy employee
- Best practices to develop a skilled and prepared workforce that save time, staff resources, and expenses from peers and industry experts
- Effective practices to support knowledge transfer, retention and training
- Interactive roundtable discussions to support benchmarking utility training practices
- Networking opportunities with peers
- View meeting agenda and additional meeting details
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals responsible for training, retaining and securing an effective workforce, including all supervisory, management and consulting professionals
- All energy/utility companies and organizations, including EPCE members
EPCE’s membership consists of IOU’s, national and regional associations representing co-operative and municipal utilities, government agencies, professional associations, IBEW and local unions, representing over 75%+ of the utility industry and over 2,500 EPCE member organizations.
For more information about EPCE, please visit www.epceonline.org.